Monday, September 12, 2011

Accessories Highlight: Forever 21

An accessory can take an outfit from zero to 100.  You can add that something special to your look without needing to spend a fortune.  I cannot tell you how many times Forever 21 accessories have saved my outfit.  Even when I wear something so plain, I know I can still receive a compliment from someone who noticed my ring, necklace, earrings, hat, scarf, or any other accessory from the place that makes me feel like a kid in a candy store.  While someone is giving me a high five for my accessory, I'm thinking in my mind, "this person has no clue I only spent so little for that item." 

In a later post, I'll let you all see into the world of my accessories.  Let's just say there are currently plenty to choose from in my possession at the moment. For now, I want to share with you some of the Forever 21 accessories I think are amazing right now.




















What's the first thing you look for when you first enter the Forever 21 accessories area?  For me, I automatically look for the necklaces.  Enjoy!

Source: www.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment