Sunday, September 11, 2011

An Accessories Store with a Twist

It's only fitting I make my first subject post about accessories. I thrive on making any outfit pop with the right ring, bracelet, hat, and/or necklace. I appreciate accessories as a way to play up any outfit. The added bonus: you can find inexpensive, trendy accessories at many stores. Here's one store I'll highlight now.


Charming Charlie

If you have never been to a Charming Charlie store , you have no idea what you're missing. The store boasts all accessories as well as clothes and shoes. But wait, you just don't understand yet. Charming Charlie is completely, 100% organized by colors! When you walk in, pinks are with pinks, blues are with blues, purples are with purples, and so on. I was amazed at the coordination of the entire store. If you ever need a specific color accessory, trust me, the easiest place to find it is at Charming Charlie.

If you want to see the new fall 2011 trends at Charming Charlie (I'm loving the feathers by the way.), check out the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment