Sunday, September 11, 2011

Introducing....

I would like to welcome everyone to Missy's Style Watch blog.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and hopefully, you'll be able to take away some great styling tips.  Whether I'm discussing clothes, accessories, or home decor, I try to stay trendy while maintaining my individual style. 

As the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks."  No need to shoot the messenger.  I believe fashion is just like beauty: it's in the eye of the beholder.  What may work for me may not work for you.  I may have loved, loved, loved some of the outfits Sarah Jessica Parker's Carrie Bradshaw wore on Sex and the City, but alas, you won't find many of those clothes, like the one below, in my closet. 



My blog will simply be my take on what's out there: the risky and the safe options.  Hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment