Monday, September 12, 2011

Making Work Clothes Fun

When it comes to professional wear, you may feel trapped by the standards that be.  Luckily, many stores are now embracing the concept that work clothes can be fun, trendy, and professional at the same time.

Eventually, I'll post some of my very own current updates to my work wardrobe.  For now, I'll focus on a store that has evolved over time to become more trendy: New York & Company .  A few years ago, I could not shop at NY & Company as the clothes were cut wide (Side note:  The dress pants are still cut too wide for me, but it's like that for me at many places.) and not in my age range.  A few years later, I walked in amazed that I could purchase more than just the accessories.  The look and feel of the clothes changed dramatically.  NY & Company also managed to widen the age range of its clothing options by maintaining the trends throughout the year. 

NY & Company offers amazing coupon/discount opportunities as well.  You will often find a deal on the website, to use online or in the store, for $70.00 off a purchase of at least $150.00.  I capitalized on that deal tonight actually.  I walked away with new outfits for work and extra money in my pocket.

Here are some, not all, looks from NY & Company:










No comments:

Post a Comment